Friday, 6 March 2009
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
This is a small review. After a week trying out some new cosmetics i came to the conclusion of five best products to try out.
1. Go* Eye Liner Pencil in Black.
£1.99 from ionacosmeetics.co.uk.
Lasts most of the day
You don't need to keep going over it to get a really dark shade.
2. Go* Quad Eyeshadow Large in No.Q3
You do need alot of product on the brush to make it vibrant.
3. Maybelline Line Definer Liquid Eyeliner.
Really easy to use
Much, much better than a brush
can create many define looks with this
4. Barry M Kohl eye pencil No 6 and No 25
I hope you enjoyed this small review. Try out any of the above they're all amazing products and at great prices too =]
Wednesday, 25 February 2009
It was from Iona Cosmetics who supple Go* Cosmetics. I'm really excited, i'll review the make-up at the weekend or on Monday but i've taken samples and a product image of the items. The eyeshadows are bright and i can't wait to review and to do a tutorial on them : )
The Top colour: Go* & Blow eye Dust in Light Green
Below: Go* Quad Eyeshadow No. Q3
1. Prime the lids and inner eye corners with Barry M Shimering eye and Lip crayon and then blend with ring finger.
4. Take the Apple colour and gently blend into your eye sockets and outer corners.
5. Next we're going to use the Beautyuk (Superdrug) pallet which doesn't have a name. Take the dark Teal colour and dab a tiny tiny bit onto the brush and then dab onto the outer cornet of the eye and work up into the crease.
6. After That we are going to do the liner. Take a thin brush, damp it with water and dab it into any black eyeshadow. Starting at the outer corner of the eye gently draw your black line. Close to the eyelashes as possible.